Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Journal Entries

 

 

Jounal Entry #1

              The Orderly Eutopian society is very similar to modern day life in the outside world, except it is more orderly and controling. This morning I woke up at 8:00 well the bell sounded. It was hard because I was out late the night before. I  got up ate breakfast and got ready then left the home I was assigned. I walked down the street to where the train was and it took me to from the Omega sector to the Alpha sector where I had to work. The Job assigned to me was to make sure the citizens are following the rules and if not, to determine what happens to them. I get paid 100 credits per day for doing this. At 12:30 I had lunch and then went back to work. At 5:20 I took the train back to the omega sector where I spent time in my house relaxing. Then I had dinner and went to sleep at 11.

 

 

Journal Entry #2

            Today was Saturday. It was my free day to do basically whatever I wanted. I got up at 10:00 this morning and went downstairs. I had breakfast and watched TV for a little while. After I got bored I decided to go to the Beta sector. So I got dressed and walked down the street to the train stop. I had to wait for about 5 minutes before It go to my stop. Once it came I got on and it bought me to Beta. On weekends a lot of people are in Beta. So you see neighbor’s workers and friends. I had to buy my groceries for the week so I did that and bought other things that I needed because I knew I wouldn’t be able to come back until next Friday. It was my free night so me and a few people I worked with went out to dinner. We had pizza and then I took the train back to Omega. When I got home I unpacked everything and then decided to relax for a few hours. After that I went upstairs and went to sleep

 

 

Journal Entry #3

             Tuesday is always the most difficult day. It’s the first morning coming out of your weekend. I had to go to school. It was my last day before going into the work field I just turned 18 a few months ago so it was my graduation. Like a typical day for school I woke up, ate, and got dressed nicely. I took my bike to the other side of the omega sector where the auditorium is and went inside then took my seat. I started to get nervous because I know the job I am assigned to, is what I am going to be doing for a very long time. It is determined by what the adults around you every day,  feel you would be fit for.  They call you up one by one, tell you your job and hand you a diploma and a booklet on your job. When it was my turn I walked up to the stage slowly and was told I was going to be inventor, because I am creative and open and work well with other people. I was handed my booklet and it was thick. I walked off stage and took my seat until the ceremony was over. After I went home and started to read. As an inventor my job was to work with other people to create new tools and/or rules our society could find useful. It was a very difficult but rewarding job and very fun but it was curfew now and I have to go to sleep to get up for my first day of work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment